Hi! :) I'm a very new ARS Skilled Professional who is still in the
development stage of our ITSM Suite.

I'm having a problem pulling up the complete site listing for my
dispatchers in Incident Management (7.0).

I - as the admin - can see all the sites currently loaded. My dispatchers
cannot. My dispatchers are in the Incident Submitter & Incident User
Application Permission Groups & have permission to access the Company we
are searching under. Whether creating a new SR or updating an open one,
the entire site list does not show up.

When searching for a site, using the Company & Site Name as criteria,
under the dispatcher login 3 sites are returned; under my admin login all
8 sites are returned. I tried to send screen capture of the two different
searched, but it made the message to big.

Any suggestions as to how to resolve this problem would be much
appreciated!

Wendy L. D'Avignon
General Dynamics
Information Technology
OEM Systems Support
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional