From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Boylan, David
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:16 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Appending Values to Char field from a List

**

I have a request to append values from a pull down to a character field.
I have a field called "Item" with a Search menu attached. When an Item
is selected it sets a character field called Services Affected with the
corresponding "Service" from the form that is called from the Search
menu ( Network Devices). My users want to be able to select multiple
Items, have them show in the Item field and append (list) the
corresponding Services (from the Network Devices form) in the Services
Affected character field. Is this possible? Has anyone done this?  Right
now I'm using an AL which works fine for the first Item selected.

SQL Server 2005

ARS 7.0.1

Thanks,

Dave