From: Gareth Oliver <gareth.oli...@planwell.net>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 7:21:54 PM
Subject: Re: 3rd issue - This time it is the Requester Console - Adding a third
tier

**
Scott,

The Requester Console does not directly submit into the Incident form (I'm
assuming you're using ITSM7.x based on your previous emails). Instead, it
submits a request into the SRM subsystem, which in turn creates a record via
HPD:InterfaceCreate form (or something like that).

The first place to start to diagnose any issues between RQC & HPD/CHG is to
take a look in the SRM:Request form; find the request that you entered from the
RQC, on one of the tabs there will be the option to view any errors; open up
that dialog box & you'll see what if any errors have occurred.