Jase

Are you referring to the AST forms or true CMDB changes. You use the CMDB
Class manager and CMDB Driver for that.

Matt

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jase Brandon
Sent: 25 June 2009 18:52
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Best Way to Migrate CMDB Changes

**

Hello All,

Does anyone have a suggestion on the best way to migrate CMDB Changes?

I have been doing them by hand, simply because it was a few fields or a
small change and I am afraid all the workflow that fires from the CMDB
Console class manager won't get synched up if I do a .def file
import/export. And if something happens with Migrator, then it would take
hours for a difference report to run.

Now, the changes are getting bigger and more complicated and it's not
feasible to handjam all the changes.

So, the stupid question of the day is "How is everyone else migrating CMDB
form Changes from server to server?"

Thanks to All,

Jase Brandon

Quality Technology Services