4.5.2, I think that is when they killed the Motif client.  This was
the same time (when the Motif client was killed) that multiple
assignee groups were introduced.

When were active links introduced?

As far as the web:
- 4.x series used ARWeb (cgi); there was also RemedyWeb (java
application, or was it an applet?)
- 5.x introduced the new java based web interface, mid-tier; I think
RemedyWeb was dropped at the same time

There are also the introduction and removal of the various sub-components:
- WAP
- Tivoli Link
- Palm
- and some others...

There is also the localization stuff:
- before 6.x???
- 6.3 and earlier required a separate ARServer per character set
- 7.5? introduced fully localized arserver

There is also the email engine:
- With 5.x? the email engine was re-written from a C based server
daemon to a java daemon
  - supports > 255 chars in the message body
  - lots of other things introduced: mailboxes, protocol support,
templates, attachments...

Starting with 7.0, some things were introduced into the approval server:
- generate signature list prior to requesting approval

Axton Grams