From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Eric Bergan
Sent: June 26, 2009 6:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: History of AR System

        This is off a bit, at least from my recollection. (Doug, feel free
to chime in...)

3.0 (Hummingbird)       last week of 1996 (joins, direct SQL, lots else)

2.1 (Cypress)   1996 (row level security, minor updates)

2.0 (Sequoia)   1995 (escalations, multi-process server, FTS)

1.2                     1994 (admin tool layout enhancements, external
integration hooks, ...)

1.1                     1993 (fuzzy - active links?)

                                   Eric Bergan