SmartPro® Remedy Consultants
      About Us
      SmartPro Remedy Consultants is a team of dedicated, experienced Remedy
Professionals based out of Pune, India. Our main areas of expertise lies in
Business process automation, BMC Action Request System, ITSM Suite which
includes Change Management, Incident Management, CMDB and Asset Management and
Problem Management, and also any custom application built on top of Action
Request System. All of our consultants are experienced with business processes
and the Software Development Lifecycle including application analysis and
system architecture, application development, project management, integrations,
performance tuning and troubleshooting, testing, complete training, and process
re-engineering, remedy integration with third party application for
authentication and complete identity management.

      Our consulting group focuses extensively on requirements gathering,
customizing and developing application according to the customer's need. Years
of experience have made us realize how important it is to align your software
needs to the IT best practices and hence our consultants are ITIL and ITSM
certified.

      We not only develop and customize applications but our extended skills
include both functional and performance testing, documentation, user training,
and support and all this comes with a guarantee of service and a promise to
deliver on time in efficient budget. Our infrastructure includes high speed
internet and telephony lines which guarantee the delivery of services.

      Under our umbrella we provide the following services
        a.. Software Evaluation
        b.. Remote administration
        c.. Development and Customization of BMC Remedy ITSM and other BMC
Remedy applications
        d.. Creating custom remedy plug-in to update external databases
        e.. Creating customized Crystal reports as per your needs
        f.. Testing including functional, automated and performance testing
        g.. Deployment
        h.. Documentation

      Projects we are looking for
        a.. Customization or development according to customer's need on ITSM
Suite of applications
        b.. Any kind of customized reporting using crystal report and Remedy.
        c.. Any Customization or development on the customer's existing custom
Remedy application
        d.. Remedy integration with third party application for authentication
and complete Identity Management.
        e.. Functional mostly manual testing on Remedy applications as well as
any other applications
        f.. Load and performance testing on Remedy as well as any other
applications like Java, Dot Net on any platform

      Contact US
      You can get in touch with us on the following email address
sa...@smartpro.co.in.
      Check our website http://www.smartpro.co.in for more details.

      Looking forward to working with you.

      Thank you,