Advertisements to the arslist are ok but should have a prefix of ADV:

That way if someone is adverse to reading them they can easily skip the
posting.

I noticed on your website there are no names of people.  Personally I don't
give a website a second look if there is no mention of who's running the
business.  It lacks credibility.

Just a suggestion, no one need reply.

Susan