I would suggest that someone with good database skills would know better than
to try and modify it at the database level:)

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:35:53 -0700, Raj wrote
> I would like to know as well. Pretty sure there must be an easier way
> by performing database querries , expecting someone with good
> expertise with database concepts could answer this one.
>
> On Jun 29, 2:33 pm, Lyle Taylor <tayl...@ldschurch.org> wrote:
> > OK, that's one way and would work if you're looking at a very small
subset of the system.  However, I'd like an easy way to determine if _any_
workflow on the system has server references in the workflow.  Is there a
_much_ easier and less time-consuming way to determine that - I'm open to
database queries to get at the info as well.