Has anyone seen a problem with Multi-Tenancy in RKM?

When Multi-Tenancy is set to Remedy via the KMS_Config.xml file we are
seeing an issue with viewing update requests properly (ie - being able to
open an update request and add comments, complete or reject the update
request)We can see the list of all update requests and the name of the
update requester under each one, but when we open the document and click the
Update Requests tab, it doesnt show anything.

When we turn this Multi-Tenancy option to false then we CAN edit update
requests properly.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Were running RKM 7.2 Patch 2 (Hotfix)
RKM is installed on a mid tier server running with Apache 5.5.27
Remedy 7.1 Patch 6
Oracle (10)  DB on remote database