Has anyone integrated QRadar and Remedy in a custom application? We would like
to create Remedy tickets from QRadar generated error emails. If anyone has
anything similar that they would like to share it would be much appreciated. We
are on a Unix Remedy server v7.1/Oracle 10.2.x database. All custom
applications.

Janet Mahan
Network Systems Administrator II
EMBARQ

Voice: 941-766-6199  |  Wireless: 407-310-4070  |  Fax: 941-766-6199
Email: janet.ma...@embarq.com

Voice | Data | Internet | Wireless | Entertainment

This e-mail is the property of EMBARQ and may contain confidential and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review,
use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please
contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.