>From the install guide; (oracle)

To use a previously created tablespace in AR System

1 In an SQL*Plus window, create the tablespace. For example:
create tablespace arsys datafile 'c:\qa\data\QATST\data\arsys.dbf'
size 500M reuse;

2 Create a user. For example:
create user aradmin identified by AR#Admin#
default tablespace arsys temporary tablespace temp quota unlimited on arsys;

3 Create a role for the user you created. For example:
create role ARole_arsys not identified;

4 Set the privileges for the role. For example:
grant alter session, create cluster, create database link, create
sequence, create session, create synonym, create table, create view,
create procedure, create trigger, query rewrite to ARole_arsys;

5 Grant the role to the user. For example:
grant ARole_arsys to aradmin;