In that case, try looking in ” C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local
Settings\Temp\ arsystem_install_log.txt

(assuming you are logged into the server as “Administrator”)

Leonard

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 9:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARADMIN user Roles for ARSYSTEM on 7.5

**

I should have given more details :-)

I would look there but that directory has not yet been created. I want to start
reading the install logs the moment the installer kicks up. This is a new
install, I'm seeing a couple of points of failures during the install and I
wanted to see the 'temp' logs equivalent to those found in the /tmp or the
/usr/tmp directory in UNIX during UNIX installs.

Joe

  _____