From: remedydon <mrohinikanth2...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 8:41:41 PM
Subject: Re: Apache Tomcat Memory Pool

Hi,

I'm on Windows 2003.

We have Dev and QA both pointing to a single mid-tier server.

Just today I installed MidTier 7.1 Patch 7 on dev box which solved the errors
like ARERR 9351, 302 and attachments on Requestor console.

But, when I was trying to access a custom built application (has flashboards)
through mid-tier I got a Tomcat error HTTP Status 500. (Please see attachments
- Screenshot and the log).

I have the max pool size  = 1024 and min = 512 MB. Ram  = 3.5GB.

Do you think I have to increase this heap size to eliminate this error ?

-
Joe