From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Richard Parker
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 4:06
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Dropping BMC Support

**
We are considering dropping our support contract with BMC. We've considered the
implications of this as far tech support calls, licensing and new software
releases.

Was wondering if anyone has experience with dropping support and what other
issues might have come up besides the above mentioned items.

Thank you in advance.

Richard