Is it possible that this user does not have permissions to run active links
on the form that are setting the data?  Or perhaps no permissions on the
field used in the qual of the first erroring AL.  The first error should
indicate which AL it is coming from.  Look to see what field it is using in
it's search and check its permissions or that of any ALs that shove data
into it (if it is a display-only field.)

Regards,
Chuck Baldi