From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of RMUSR2009
Sent: 24 July 2009 13:34
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Dialogs/ Pop ups on Mid Tier - Remedy version 7.1

One the user is facing this strange issue. When he tries to search the web
for Incidents or Change Requests, he gets a dialog box with an error

"No item matches active link conditions; this operation has been defined so
that no match generates an error. (ARERR 9278)"

on clicking Ok, one more web dialog appears

"Data Types are not appropriate for relational operation (ARERR 313)"
followed by a confirm save request dialog box.

This user has only Incident viewer and Infrastructuer change Viewer
permission. This absolutely works fine on the QA environment for the same
user with same permissions.

When I login with my Id on his machine, it works fine for me without any pop
ups. This issues is there for his entire group. I tried deleting cookies,
but didnt help.

Has anybody faced this issue before? Please suggest.

Disclaimer link.  To see it, click the link below, or copy and paste it into
your browser's address line.
http://www.citco.com/emaildisclaimer.htm