>Can anyone explain the additional activities that can be performed with
Problem Master role in comparison with Problem User role?

It is similar to that of Incident Master.  The ability to modify requests
without needing to be in the assignee group or the problem manager group.

>Will he be able to change the status from Completed to any other status
(Say In Progress)

I wish.  All of that is locked down in workflow that does not account for
Master permission.  If we inadvertently complete a PBI we update it back
to in progress via sql.  (BMC states as designed.)

>2. Why does it allow to add work info when a Problem is Cancelled and Not
while Completed?

I was not able to reproduce this.

hth,
tony

From:
RMUSR2009 <pals...@gmail.com>
To:
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date:
07/31/2009 02:05 PM
Subject:
Problem Management Roles - Process Question
Sent by:
"Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

I have 2 questions...

1. Can anyone explain the additional activities that can be performed with
Problem Master role in comparison with Problem User role? It is not clear
from the BMC user guide

If I understand correctly Problem Master will have the permission to
change
the assignee or manager or update the status of the Problem at a given
time.
Will he be able to change the status from Completed to any other status
(Say
In Progress) ??

2. Why does it allow to add work info when a Problem is Cancelled and Not
while Completed?

I guess it is working as designed, but just curious about the process/
business logic behind this.

Thanks!
Nabble.com.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of
the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify
us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the
right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's
reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized Kohl's Associates at any
time
without any further consent.