Hi All,
I have an issue in conversion of Date Time Format which is retrieved by
calling a stored Procedure from other Database into Remedy

So the workflow is there an Filter which has Set Field Action consisting of
Webservice where the input and Output Parameters are mapped.So this
webservice runs on the XMLGATEWAY calling the stored procedure.

There is a form in Remedy which will store the details retrieved from stored
procedure.The fields in the form are mapped in Xmlgateway Template (Create)
and Template (Query).

The Template(Create) will create the record in the Remedy Form with the
Output recieved from the Template(Query) which contains the stored procedure
details.

So there are there date time fields which are returned by stored procedure
having the formats as below : -

Two Date Time fields have format as :- MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss for e.g 4/17/2008
12:00:00
One Date Time field has format as :-    yyyy/MM/dd hh:mm:ss for e.g 2008/
4/17 12:00:00

So in the Create Template of Xmlgateway i specified the above formats but
when the record is created in Remedy the other values are captured but the
date time format fields the value is blank.

When i checked Catalina.out log file found that it is not able to convert
this date format into Remedy.

So can anyone let me know what format of date time needs to be specified in
Create Template of Xmlgateway ?

Regards,

Amey Bhosale