From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Arner, Todd
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 11:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Encouraging Float License Users to Log Off When Inactive

Hello Everyone,
We are currently experiencing an issue with our float license users not logging
out when they are inactive in Remedy.  Needless to say this is holding a float
license open for an hour that other users could have been using it.  My
question is, have you found an effective way to encourage your users to log off
when inactive?  We have sent emails which helps for about a day but then they
forget again.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.

Todd Arner
Great Lakes

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized state official.