From: Carey Matthew Black <black....@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, 4 August, 2009 16:26:19
Subject: Re: Tracing outbound data froma web service.......

Sean,

I think the Mid-tier config settings can log WebService calls. (in
bound and outbound) I think you see the exact XML that came in and
goes out.

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.