Make sure you are looking at the right log file and that you have the
webservices checkbox checked in the configuration manager for the midtier.
The location of the mid-tier log can be found in the configuration utility.

--
"A fool acts, regardless; knowing well that he is wrong. The ignoramus acts
on only what he knows, but all that he knows.

Bob Halstead