From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Robert Halstead
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 4:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Encouraging Float License Users to Log Off When Inactive

** I think that is what we're trying to implement by separating the groups by
license instead of group name.  If they have a floating license, the license
nazi takes in and no auto-refresh for you!  If they have a read or fixed, do
the happy dance cause you have auto-refresh.  Hopefully, this will allow us to
more accurately trend license usage as more and more people are hired by our
company.