Hi Listers,
I'm looking for some guidance on doing the following:
I have 2 regular forms called ALLrecs and PROCESSEDrecs, each having fields
like F1, F2 and F3
I'm looking to populate a third form to contain the results of a query such
that the user can select from a list of AVAILABLE records (everything in
ALLrecs less all the records in PROCESSEDrecs). A working SQL statement to
do this is:

SELECT F1, F2, F3
FROM ALLrecs
WHERE (F1 NOT IN (SELECT F1, F2, F3 FROM PROCESSEDrecs))

Making this new AVAILABLE form a join form (inner or outer) doesn't seem to
be giving me the results I want. Perhaps a Direct SQL or table walk on
ALLrecs? arrgh.
This AVAILABLE data has to be updated or recreated each time the user
performs this activity.

Ultimately the users selections from AVAILABLE will be further processed,
then will update the PROCESSEDrecs form etc etc (I've got that part).

Thanks for any thoughts.
-Mark

 Win Server 2003/MS SQL 2000
 ARS 7.1 patch 6