before
the forms are generated in the HTML format.  Active
links/filters/applications are displayed

In a message dated 8/19/2009 3:06:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jennifer.me...@its.nc.gov writes:

**

ARInside: _www.arinside.org_ (http://www.arinside.org/)

Jennifer  Meyer

____________________________________

From: Action  Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kathy Morris
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:11  PM
To:  arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject:  Workflow Documentation 7.1

Hi  All,

I am trying to run a  tool to document our workflow on our system (AR 7.1,
ITSM) on Windows.  I  had been using AR system, but the AL are displaying,
but the forms are  not displaying - is there another free tool I can use to
document the  workflow?

_Platinum Sponsor: rmisoluti...@verizon.net  ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_

E-mail correspondence to and from this  address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be  disclosed to third parties by an
authorized state  official.