Then does this mean it is impossible for me to document the ITSM workflow
using ARInside? I had to split the Active links in Package 1, and forms in
Package 2 because when I run them together - I get exception errors.

In a message dated 8/20/2009 10:12:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lj.longw...@gmail.com writes:

**
The problem you WILL  come across with merging is that ARInside performs
its operations with an  'internal id', so in run 1 form 1 is "ABC" but in run
2 form 1 is "DEF"...so  when you copy the two folders together you will be
putting two different forms  into the same folder, same with all of the other
objects.  One of the  enhancements I plan on implementing at some point is
to have it use  form/workflow name instead of internal ID, this will solve
several problems  that I have, including the one I just discussed.

____________________________________
 From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kathy Morris
Sent:  Thursday, August 20, 2009 8:03 AM
To:  arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Resolved: Workflow Documentation  7.1

**

Yes, I ended up creating packing lists and breaking it up - I believe it
is the Blacklist in the settings.ini file.  This resolved the  issue.  Now I
am going thru and merging the file folders to see the  code on one single
HTML page.

Yes you are absolutely right.

In a message dated 8/19/2009 10:34:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,