@ Carey Matthew
Yes, I've run a select * from AR_SYSTEM_EMAIL_MAILBOX_CONFIG, but
found no spoor of the old domain here...

@ Thad
select s.name Form, f.name Filter_Name, fn.mechanism,fn.NOTIFYTEXT,
fn.username
from filter f, filter_mapping fm, arschema s, filter_notify fn
where f.filterid = fm.filterid
and fm.schemaid = s.schemaid
and f.filterid = fn.filterid
and f.enable = 1
and fn.username like '%YOUROLDDOMAIN%'
order by 2

is a really amazing hint! Unfortunately no spoor of the old domain
here...

Is there any conf files of the E-Mail Engine outside of the Mailbox
Configuration Form?

Now, I assume that the records appearing in the AR System Messages
have not yet been touched by the e-mail server, so I have to look on
the ARS side of things.
Is my assumtion correct?

Is there any way to log the process of translation of the User-ID into
the E-Mail address?

Is it possible, that some configuration or misconfiguration or cache
problem is replacing the domain of the addressee, before puting the e-
mail address into the AR System Messages form? Well, it's a rather a
rethorical question here. Apparently it is.

Thanks,
Mark