Mark,

I see that you are looking at the notify actions (via sql). You might
also want to consider the idea of  other actions that could be
appending a constant string to an ARS 'Login Name' too. (a Set Field,
Push Field, Direct SQL[but I doubt it])

You might also approach this form a more debugging stance. If you
think the notifications are coming from a "Group" notification, then
have you tracked it back to the filter/escalation notification action?
If so turn on some logs and trigger the workflow. Try to watch and see
where the "bad" strings are coming from.

Personally... I would export the Active Links, Filters and Escalations
(any could have the Set Field/Push field action(s)) workflow into XML
format and just grep through it for the domain string.  [ NOTE: I
suggest XML format so that you do not need to worry about line wrap
problems in the def file format.]

It may be possible that parts of the records in the AR System Email
Messages form are being changed by the Email Engine after the email is
sent.( I do not know that it does modify the To values, but I know it
changes at least one of the status values to indicate that the message
was "Sent".)

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.