From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Patrick St-Pierre
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 7:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Creating Task Via filter

**
Hi im trying to create task via filter, im doing a push, to tms:Task .... this
work fine, but when i updated the change request, the status of this task are
never updated .... i just try to check all the log but im not able to find what
is missing ?

any idea ?

thanks _Platinum Sponsor: rmisoluti...@verizon.net ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.