Trond:

We use QA Wizard Pro from Seapine Software
(www.seapine.com/qawizard.html<http://www.seapine.com/qawizard.html>), but
those scripts do take some work to maintain.  QAW works with both Windows apps
and web or java-based apps and the basic idea is that you first set up a
repository of the controls in your app, then record a script that does what you
want, then play it back.  There are a few things that the automated record
process doesn't do that well and you can do more effectively by scripting them
manually, and *that* requires taking some time to learn the tool.

However, it's not specifically designed to work with Remedy and there are a few
things it either doesn't do that well or else is a bit quirky about, one of the
biggest being that with the exception of command buttons, it identifies
repository controls with generic names.  You can go through and rename them to
something more meaningful, but if your apps are like ours, there are a lot of
non-command button controls and the renaming takes a bit of work.  You're
welcome to email me offline at the address below if you'd like additional
information.

Good luck with your project!

Natalie Stroud
Remedy/ESS Tester
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC),
  contractor to Sandia National Labs
Albuquerque, NM
(505)844-7983
nkst...@sandia.gov <mailto:nkst...@sandia.gov>