From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of AMEY BHOSALE
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 8:15 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Date Time Field Limitation Issue in Remedy restricted to Jan 2038

** Hi All,

We have an issue which was seen today that in Remedy there are two types of
field : -

1. Date / Time Field

2. Date Field

So in Date / Time Field it can accept date /time till Jan 2038 only and not
beyond that.

We have users who are using our Remedy application for Trade Related
issues.So in case there are some fields like : -

Trade Date

Maturity Date

So in case for a Trade = 123 you can select the max date for Maturity Date /
Time Field till Jan 2038 and not beyond that but there are some trades which
have maturity date that needs to be 2040 or beyond that which cannot be done
in this case.

Can anyone let me know how should i set value in Date / Time Field beyond
Jan 2038 or another other solution for it ?

Regards,

Amey Bhosale
Are"_