  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
  Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 4:08 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: RESOLVED Re: AIE Data Exchange Not Re-Starting

  **
  That could do it :-)

  Does AIE still hog user connections though? It would not release the user
connection after the schedule had run, and use another user connection the
next time that same schedule runs.. These user connections were relased only
upon stopping the EIE/AIE service.

  I remember this being a issue a few versions ago and if I remember right,
it still was with version 7.1

  I haven't worked with the SQL server and AIE 7.5 so cannot comment for the
new one.. It always worked nicely with Oracle though..

  Joe