Good morning,

After a few weeks of struggling to get in contact with someone (I escalated
this to upper I.T. management to see if they would fare any better) today we
discovered that our BMC sales rep is no longer with the company.  Nobody
notified us, his emails just bounced back, his phone numbers gave errors, and
there was no indication that we no longer had a sales rep.

Is this a common occurrence with BMC now?  Based on the difficulties we've had
dealing with BMC both from the training side, the support side and now from the
sales side, I'm wondering what the future is of the company.  I haven't heard
any rumors of either BMC being looked at for a purchase by a larger company or
of BMC looking to sell off Remedy, but they don't seem to be acting like a
company that seeks to grow their software sales or maintain existing customers.

Is my company the only one having these types of issues or is this a widespread
problem?

Oh, and a P.S. - Despite these problems, some vendors are even worse.  There is
another application I support where the tickets are closed out without the
vendor ever even responding to me, and where it appears they lost any record of
us paying them for support.  I know there is much worse than what BMC is doing
right now, but the Remedy suite is my bread and butter and I want to see it
grow rather than decline due to bad corporate decisions.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Southern Union

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.