From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Mohtashim Abbasi - Technosys Limited
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 5:15 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARERR [9217] fail to load data visualisation field for SRM 2.2.0
Patch 003 using ARS 7.5

Thanks Ankita for the solution. I've just found out that I'm missing following
active links.

 1.  SRS:SRC:EN_SetEntitlement_CallGuide
 2.  SRSSRC:DVFAction_ClearEventAndParamData
 3.  SRSSRC:DVFAction_SendToDVF_BrowseServices
 4.  SRSSRC:DVFAction_SendToDVF_BrowseCategories
 5.  SRSSRC:DVFAction_SendToDVF_ListServicesAndListQuickPicks
 6.  SRSSRC:DVFAction_SetUserMode
 7.  SRSSRC:DVFAction_SendToDVF_DisplayBusyView

These are not even present in the list of active links configured for
SRS:ServiceRequestConsole Form
Any suggestions?

Regards,

Mohtashim

________________________________
There's a fix provided for the Error 9217 in SRM.

Please find the solution below:

Verify the following:
"SRS:SRC:DVFAction_SendToDVF_ProvideInformation" Activelink exists.

"SRS:SRC:DVFProcessAction" Activelink Guide exists and should have 9 Active
links in the following order:
1. SRS:SRC:EN_SetEntitlement_CallGuide
2. SRSSRC:DVFAction_ClearEventAndParamData
3. SRSSRC:DVFAction_SendToDVF_BrowseServices
4. SRSSRC:DVFAction_SendToDVF_BrowseCategories
5. SRSSRC:DVFAction_SendToDVF_ListServicesAndListQuickPicks
6. SRSSRC:DVFAction_SendToDVF_ProvideInformation
7. SRSSRC:DVFAction_SetUserMode
8. SRSSRC:DVFAction_SendToDVF_AllActions
9. SRSSRC:DVFAction_SendToDVF_DisplayBusyView

Thanks
Ankita