Thanks Rod!

I added the userid to the report and removed the credentials from the System
DSN and was prompted for credentials.  It looks like it ignores what
credentials are in the report (as expected).

I ran a tail on the aruser.log while clicking the report button.  The login
and logout events don't make too much sense to me.  The first thing that is
done is the user specified in the System DSN logs out (when did it log
in?).  Then the MidTier Service logs in, the test user logs in, the MidTier
Service logs out, the test user logs out and the System DSN user logs in
(which makes sense in the creds are stored).

<USER> <TID: 0000002596> <RPC ID: 0013381695> <Queue: Fast      >
<Client-RPC: 390620   > <USER: SystemDSNuser
> /* Thu Sep 17 2009 10:07:58.8480 */         LOGOUT         SystemDSNuser

<USER> <TID: 0000002756> <RPC ID: 0013381696> <Queue: Fast      >
<Client-RPC: 390620   > <USER: MidTier Service                              >
/* Thu Sep 17 2009 10:07:58.8730 */         LOGIN          MidTier Service

<USER> <TID: 0000003664> <RPC ID: 0013381700> <Queue: List      >
<Client-RPC: 390620   > <USER: LimitedTestUser
> /* Thu Sep 17 2009 10:07:58.9230 */         LOGIN          LimitedTestUser

<USER> <TID: 0000000616> <RPC ID: 0013381701> <Queue: Fast      >
<Client-RPC: 390620   > <USER: MidTier Service                              >
/* Thu Sep 17 2009 10:07:58.9380 */         LOGOUT         MidTier Service

<USER> <TID: 0000003620> <RPC ID: 0013381727> <Queue: Fast      >
<Client-RPC: 390620   > <USER: LimitedTestUser
                > /* Thu Sep 17 2009 10:08:00.1670 */         LOGOUT
LimitedTestUser

<USER> <TID: 0000002596> <RPC ID: 0013381754> <Queue: Fast      >
<Client-RPC: 390620   > <USER: SystemDSNuser
> /* Thu Sep 17 2009 10:08:01.3900 */         LOGIN          SystemDSNuser

I understand why the System DSN user would login since the ODBC connection
has the credentials but why is the test user logged out?  It is not a full
logout because the test user can still use the form without reauthenticating
after closing the report window.  I do not see a login event for the test
user after the logout but the session is still active.

Is this a bug?  Might be time to report it?

Jason