** Senthil,

You can use the getEntryBlob(formName, entryId, fieldId) method of the ARServerUser class to retrieve attachment data.  The method returns a byte[] array.

I've attached some source code to this message - have a look at the BaseARSDAO.getAttachmentContent() method.  Depending on how large the content is, you may want to write the data out to disk and store it in a temporary file.

Derek