Hi,

For clarification and bit of background:

What we're trying to do is integrate our network monitoring system with
our remedy system forms.

1.       Alarms will arrive into our NMS system, certain alarms then to
be replicated into a remedy alarms table. We can do this by publishing
the remedy alarms form and the NMS system should be able to send a SOAP
request to create a record. The NMS system will send through the Alarm
ID which is unique.

2.       From remedy,  a user will then create a fault ticket and relate
the newly created alarms from the NMS system.

3.       On creation of the fault ticket we need to then pass the fault
ticket id back to the related alarm record that is in the NMS system.
THIS IS WHAT I NEED ASSISTANCE WITH.

Hope this explains it better.

Chintan, thank you for your comments. I did read up the integration
notes and how remedy can consume a web service. But i believe it
describes how we can retrieve data from the web service into remedy
forms, i would like to push data from remedy forms via web services to
our NMS application.

Thank you,

Duy Do