...And you've installed the web service plugin.

Consuming a web service (via the set fields as mentioned below) uses only
that plugin, and doesn't depend on the mid-tier at all.

Also, be aware there are settings (both in the admin tool/dev studio and on
the AR server itself) that allow you to define a proxy server if needed.

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Now... Just where did I put that cheese...?"

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>

  |LJ Longwing <lj.longw...@gmail.com>

|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>

  |arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>

  |09/23/2009 10:18 AM

|------------>
| Subject:   |

  |Re: Question around Remedy Web Services

| Sent by:   |

  |"Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

Yes, as long as your external BizTalk server does web services, and the
wsdl
they provide is in a format that Remedy can read properly.