Hi Misi,

How about having an option to disassociate/associate with an optional
sync of the related audit records? This would be the best scenario for
me. Can it be done easily?  It would make a great product even better
if you could do that.

One thing most users wouldn't want is for the sync to be slowed down
or broken by generating lots of useless audit records that then need
to be cleared or overwritten by the real ones.

Rod