Do a open window in current window.

-----Original Message-----
From: SUBSCRIBE arslist Melissa <melissa.r...@stls.frb.org>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thu, Sep 24, 2009 8:32 am
Subject: Re: Refresh record

** Doing this would only refresh the table, not the record on the form (or the form itself).

This sounds very similar to writing code for the F5 function.  I have an RFE open with BMC to make it possible to code for the F5 refresh (instead of having to have the user hit F5), but it's about to be rejected.

Frank Caruso <caruso.fr...@gmail.com>

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

09/24/2009 07:56 AM

Re: Refresh record

Sent by:

"Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**
You need to refresh the table field with the field ID 1020. The run process
PERFORM-ACTION-TABLE-REFRESH 1020 should get the job done.

{This is from a past posting by Carey}