From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: October 1, 2009 8:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Subscribing to ARSLIST

**
To be honest I had not really heard of the ARS List until about a couple of
years after having already worked with Remedy. This was because Remedy was
not as popular in Asia as it was here or in Europe. And back then there
weren't enough search engines to find stuff on the net..

The list is now popular among Remedy admins and developers in Asia but back
then very few in Asia even knew what Remedy was. And even when some started
to hear a little about it all they thought it was is a software for managing
a helpdesk.

I think I first heard of the list somewhere around 2000, and joined it for
laughs and giggles not knowing what I am getting myself into :-) But I sure
am glad I did!

Joe

  _____