From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of pascale.bo...@daimler.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 1:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Anyone had issues after patching 7.0.1 to patch 008?

**
Hi all,

We patched our server, email engine and midtier to patch 008 last Saturday.
Ever since, some of our Set Fields actions and menu aren't working properly.
The SQL being sent to the DB by the system is adding this to the where
clause:
Where ((c2 = $USER$ OR c4 = $USER$)) AND .......
 We did not add this, Remedy is being kind enough to do it on its own.  Now
of course this is creating major issues and breaking many workflow.
We have BMC trying to figure this out, but I was wondering if any of you
ever seen this?
If we replace the workflow with direct SQL, the problem disappear.

ARS 7.01 now unfortunalty on patch 008
MSSQL 2005
OS:Win 2003
100% home grown apps

Thank you,

Pascale Boyer
Remedy Developer
Daimler Trucks North America
MP9
Portland, OR
503-745-6569
If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you
have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your
cooperation.

Are"_