From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of pascale.bo...@daimler.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 3:05 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Resolved: Anyone had issues after patching 7.0.1 to patch 008?

**
no kidding!
Have to look into all 3 production servers and the QAs and Devs!
 Now I know what I will be doing for the next few days :o(

Thank you,

Pascale Boyer
Remedy Developer
Daimler Trucks North America
MP9
Portland, OR
503-745-6569

lj.longw...@gmail.com
Sent by: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

10/06/2009 01:01 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject

Re: Resolved: Anyone had issues after patching 7.0.1 to patch 008?

**
Took me better part of a day to figure it out when we came up against it after
the patch came out....ended up going through our system and updating the
permissions on TONS of forms :)