Hi,

I think we are complicating things here.

If an object has changed name, just handle is as one deleted and one added
object. It could still be an incremental thing, meaning that we do not
update all other forms or objects.

I also think that going in and updating OBJ_PROPs through ARInside would
make it more dangerous to use. If it only reads things it can do no great
harm.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.