I had to restart the AR Server service to have the data show last time I
added fields to the console

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: October 12, 2009 2:55 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: REPOST: Customizing the SHR:ARDBC_OverviewConsole to view custom
form and its data...

Considering there seemed to have been some sort of a latency in the list
lately, I thought I'd repost what I had posted last week just before the
weekend. So I apologize if you receive this twice.

I want to add a custom form and results from that to the console results. I
think I have done everything that I thought that I should do in order to do
this.

So far I have:

1) Added the fields that need to appear in the console to the
SHR:ARDBC_OverviewConsoleTemplate form
2) Created a data record for the custom form with a GUID "USERASSETRECORDS"
for that form.
3) Added these same fields to the SHR:ARDBC_OverviewConsole form
4) Added data records mapping the fields whose ID's do not match on the
custom application form and the template form to the SHR:ARDBCFields form to
match the above GUID.
5) Restarted the AR Server.

When I search the vendor SHR:ARDBC_OverviewConsole form, I do see the
additional records that should be seen but I cannot see the data. I created
a table field and added the fields that were added to that table field and I
fail to view the data.. However the table field does return as many rows as
it should but with null data.

I have checked the permissions and its pretty much public everywhere
including the Request ID column of the custom application form. And I fail
to see the data even as the administrator of the system.

Also at the time when I try to display the result to the table field, I get
a warning "ARWARN [51] Field ID specified does not exist in this form : 7".
Which form is it looking for the Status field? Obviously the custom
application form does have this field, as it is a core field. The only form
that doesn't have it is the display only form where the table field is on.

Is there some configuration step that I am missing?

Joe

Are"_