If you're mapping the status field, you need entries in SHR:ARDBCEnumValues (or
something) too. I also thought you needed mappings even for the fields whose
IDs match on the custom form and the template form.

-Trond

Fra: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] På vegne av Joe DeSouza
Lagt inn: 12. oktober 2009 20:55
Lagt inn i: Remedy
Diskusjon: REPOST: Customizing the SHR:ARDBC_OverviewConsole to view custom
form and its data...
Emne: REPOST: Customizing the SHR:ARDBC_OverviewConsole to view custom form and
its data...

**

Considering there seemed to have been some sort of a latency in the list
lately, I thought I'd repost what I had posted last week just before the
weekend. So I apologize if you receive this twice.

I want to add a custom form and results from that to the console results. I
think I have done everything that I thought that I should do in order to do
this.

So far I have:

1) Added the fields that need to appear in the console to the
SHR:ARDBC_OverviewConsoleTemplate form
2) Created a data record for the custom form with a GUID "USERASSETRECORDS" for
that form.
3) Added these same fields to the SHR:ARDBC_OverviewConsole form
4) Added data records mapping the fields whose ID's do not match on the custom
application form and the template form to the SHR:ARDBCFields form to match the
above GUID.
5) Restarted the AR Server.

When I search the vendor SHR:ARDBC_OverviewConsole form, I do see the
additional records that should be seen but I cannot see the data. I created a
table field and added the fields that were added to that table field and I fail
to view the data.. However the table field does return as many rows as it
should but with null data.

I have checked the permissions and its pretty much public everywhere including
the Request ID column of the custom application form. And I fail to see the
data even as the administrator of the system.

Also at the time when I try to display the result to the table field, I get a
warning "ARWARN [51] Field ID specified does not exist in this form : 7". Which
form is it looking for the Status field? Obviously the custom application form
does have this field, as it is a core field. The only form that doesn't have it
is the display only form where the table field is on.

Is there some configuration step that I am missing?

Joe

This email originates from Steria AS, Biskop Gunnerus' gate 14a, N-0051 OSLO,
http://www.steria.no. This email and any attachments may contain
confidential/intellectual property/copyright information and is only for the
use of the addressee(s). You are prohibited from copying, forwarding,
disclosing, saving or otherwise using it in any way if you are not the
addressee(s) or responsible for delivery. If you receive this email by mistake,
please advise the sender and cancel it immediately. Steria may monitor the
content of emails within its network to ensure compliance with its policies and
procedures. Any email is susceptible to alteration and its integrity cannot be
assured. Steria shall not be liable if the message is altered, modified,
falsified, or even edited.