Congrats John and team!  You beat the core technology in doing really nice
web UI (for non IT people) a few years back and your new Tasking innovation
is exciting for back end integrations.

Mark Gemmell may just be my new hero.  The concepts in his presentation can
be game changing for a Service Desk working within Remedy (I went straight
back to my room to code some before the party).  No wonder BMC took interest
in your methods.

Not to undercut Doug's presentation.  There should be an award for most
fun/thinking out of the box session.  Glad to hear you get to do it again.
We tend to get so wrapped up in RKM, SRM, WO, IM, PM, CM, AM, CMDB, RE, AIE,
PITA, RTFM, PEBKAC that we forget there are fun and still useful things we
can do with Remedy.  It was a refreshing session.  And thank you so much for
sharing the code/data (I already downloaded it).

Now for the Celebration...  Dan, Phil (rock star), Lenny, Joel and crew,
great job!  The band was a great fit and there is no better way to relax
with great people.

Now a little bit of fun dev work before bed (1 am) and that Twinkie on the
desk next to me is starting to call my name.

Jason