William,

It has been a while but I am gonna try to help you on this one.

I think you want to move the session creation, and the form pop work into
different functions.  Then call the session creation if the sessionNumber
variable is not populated.  The problem is that you are trying to log into
the server more than once.

Mind you, it has been a few years, but from my quick perusal of the code,
that is what jumps out at me.

Hope that helps.

Brian Goralczyk