From: Rod Harris [mailto:r...@smapps.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 12:13 AM
Subject: Re: Duplicate notifications on helpdesk modify

Hi Robert,

ITSM has some rather complex workflow and quite often it will do two
updates on the ticket for one user update. You have to exclude the
second update. One thing you could try is to exclude the second update
caused by syncing the worklog by adding ('z1D Action' !=
"SYNC_WORKLOG" to your condition.

Rod