From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Koyb P. Liabt
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 10:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Parent _ Child Relationship Server Appliction

**
Hi,

We are having confusion in our organization.

Relationships - If let's say Solaris Applications sit on the UNIX server.  Is
the Solaris Application a child of the Unix server.  Or is the Unix server a
child of the Solaris Application.

We are just trying to understand what is the relationship of the applications.

copies of the original message.